Connect with us


Stunt man mistakenly sets himself on fire while performing (Video below)



A stuntman has mistakenly set himself on fire while carrying out a complex fire stunt at an event.

The man was entertaining guests at an event with his fire tricks as he was seen rubbing a flaming stick on his body which surprisingly didn’t burn him.

He, however, mistakenly touched the flaming stick on his clothe which immediately caught fire that spread so quickly that he panicked.

In the video shared online, the man who couldn’t put off the fire when it caught on his clothe immediately took off in the direction of the onlookers who immediately dispersed, scared that they’d be affected.

Watch the video below:

Follow us on social media: