During Tobi’s diary session yesterday, He revealed how bad he was felling, and at the same time, Tobi said he’s amazed that cee-c is still cordial with him even after putting her up for eviction on Monday and he looks forward to starting over again with Cee-C even when they leave the house.
Looks like the Big Brother Naija Housemate Tobi Bakre is regretting his actions after he put up the pair, CeeLo (Cee-C and Lolu) up for eviction, and saving BamCo (BamBam and Rico) in the process. He also feels bad for bad-mouthing his former strategic partner, Cee-C in the house.
Big Brother reminded him that Diamonds are a girl’s best friend so he should save his apology for later.
He laughed and revealed he would have to win the N45m and would definitely do that for her.
During Cee-C’s diary session, she said she was completely shaken by Tobi’s decision to put her up as she thought that their friendship was strong enough to surpass any disagreement.
Some reactions on social media below, after Tobi’s diary session;
- “Both Tobi and Ceeci are sweet and they deserve each other. People dont understand what real love is. There is love between Ceeci and Tobi. I hope Biggie wil grant Tobi his request to cool down Ceeci. Im now giving Ceelo my 800 votes now. I want him to stay but im Tolex”
- “The bible teaches us to forgive yet we encourage unforgivness and hate then on Sunday you will go to church and be begging God for mercy.”
- “At this point of the game he need people who can be for him and not against him, he is doing it to win her trust nothing more. Tobi is smart”
- He is trying to play it smart and i lyk it. His diary session was so sweet, thats why Ceeci is dying to bring him back. Tobi has got good choice of words when he is talking and he is too fast. I think Tobi match Anto when it is how to speak and choice of words
- “CeeC is just bad news and she will never change. The only thing she wants in relation to Tobi is to get him to beg her. So here we go again, he even wants Biggie to help him beg her. That is not a relationship. CeeC should go home.
El-Rufai: Fuel scarcity looms as oil workers threaten nationwide strike
I don’t make money from Nigeria – Burna Boy
Gunmen invade court in Katsina, kidnap Judge
Naomi Campbell just gave birth to her first baby at age 50
We are no longer part of Nigeria, We won’t have anything to do with them again – Sunday Igboho claims After South-west governors Support (Details below)
Finally The Unknown Gunmen And Their Nurse In Rivers State Are Killed By The Rivers State Police Command In Oyigbo (Details below)
Police Arrest Truck Transporting Over 150 Hausa Men, Children To South- East (Details below)
Asaba Declaration: Southern govs resist Senate’s anti-restructuring stance
- News1 day ago
Buhari Is Not Ruling Nigeria, Ex-President Jonathan Declares, Reveals People in Charge (Details below)
- Entertainment2 days ago
Botched Surgery: Dr Anu has done it again o — Lady cries out (Photos)
- News2 days ago
REVEALED: This is How Northerners Are Allegedly Planning to Break up Nigeria (Details below)
- News1 day ago
Cattle valuable than oil and gas —Adamu Garba