Connect with us


Generator fumes k!lls mother and child in Delta



A mother and her child have died after inhaling funmes from a generator in their home in Asaba, the Delta state capital. 

Sharing the sad story online, the spokesperson of the command, SP Bright Edafe, wrote;

‘’Generator fume is dangerous. It kills!!!

A mother and son died in Asaba two days ago while her daughter is currently receiving treatment at the hospital. What happened?  while the generator was working, it started raining, so they moved the generator somewhere inside the house and continued using it. Unfortunately, they slept off and that was how they died of suspected generator emissions(carbon monoxide) and her daughter was rushed to the hospital. This is not the first time we have recorded this incident in Delta. it’s important we know, learn, and educate others”

Follow us on social media: