Connect with us


22-year-old lady poisoned weeks after launching her own salon



A Kenyan lady, Karen Knowles has reportedly fell victim to poisoning during an outing with friends to celebrate the grand opening of her salon.

Reports indicate that Karen, known for her entrepreneurial spirit and successful fashion ventures, was celebrating the opening of her new business with friends in Yaoundé.

The group had gathered for a meal at a local restaurant, where Karen’s excitement for her latest business endeavor was palpable.

22-year-old lady poisoned weeks after launching her own salon
However, what was meant to be a joyous occasion quickly turned into a nightmare.

Around 1 pm, as Karen and her friends prepared to depart, she suddenly fell ill.

Witnesses recount how Karen began exhibiting distressing symptoms, including vomiting, urinating, and excreting, causing immediate concern among her friends.

Recognizing the severity of the situation, the taxi driver who was supposed to take Karen home swiftly intervened.

Sensing the urgency, he rushed Karen to a nearby hospital in a desperate bid to save her life.

Despite the efforts of medical professionals, tragically, Karen Knowles succumbed to the effects of poisoning around 4:30 pm that same day.

See below;

Follow us on social media: