Connect with us

Lifestyle

Many Feared Dead, Others Injured As Fire Guts Building At Adeola Odeku, VI (Video)

Published

on

A fire outbreak on Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, on Tuesday morning, November 1, has reportedly left many dead and others critically injured.


The fire was said to have been caused by a generator explosion that occurred in the area this morning.

Eyewitnesses disclosed that a car belonging to the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), which was parked outside the building, also caught fire.

Videos from the scene of the incident, which is said to have left scores of people dead and others severely injured, showed people being pulled out of the fire.

However, confirming the incident, the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) said nine people, all male adults, suffered burns and injuries in the fire and were taken to an unnamed hospital.

“Investigation gathered at the scene revealed the fire emanated from the generator house,” LASEMA said.

Watch videos below,

Follow us on social media:
Advertisement
Comments

Trending