Connect with us


17-Year-Old Girl Narrates Her Ordeal Being Raped By A Man She Met Online For 2 Months



17-year-old school girl has relived her horror after a man she met online kidnapped her and made her his s*x slave for two months. Jenny pictured with her mother, was kidnapped and raped by a man she had befriended on Facebook
A teenager from Madagascar has spoken of how she was kidnapped, drugged and raped for two months after meeting a man she had spoken to online.
The 17-year-old Jenny, from Antananarivo, the capital of Madagascar, had been talking to the 28-year-old on Facebook for six months, and when he asked, she agreed to meet him.
She spent the first two weeks in captivity unconscious, after which she remembers being repeatedly r*ped, abused and fed drugs to force her into submission and stop her escaping.
‘I had more than 310 friends on Facebook. I didn’t know over a hundred of them. I just wanted to have many friends on Facebook,’
Jenny, which is not her real name, said.
She accepted a friend request from a 28-year-old man she did not know, and the pair began chatting on the social network.
‘My parents didn’t know that I was talking to strangers on Facebook. The 28-year-old guy came and told me to follow him.’
Over the following six months, Jenny talked to her new Facebook friend a lot, and when she needed help she reached out to him. She had failed an exam at school, and her teacher had told her he wanted more than £200 in exchange for giving her a pass – money Jenny simply did not have.
The teenager is now back in school, but struggles with retaining information and focusing in class. So she turned to her Facebook friend, and he agreed to help her. ‘He kidnapped me and kept me locked in his house for two months. I was unconscious for two weeks. I dreamt that my mother died so I tried to escape but I couldn’t. I could never go out and he abused me.
‘He raped me during these two months. I used to cry a lot after what he did to me. I could not expect that the man whom I spoke to on Facebook for six months could have done such bad things to me.
‘I really believed what he said when we spoke on Facebook, I did not realize that he might harm me when we met. I thought he was very kind.’
Jenny talks to Dr Julia Rabenantoandro at a UNICEF clinic for abused children Jenny was finally freed when a neighbour saw her at the abuser’s house, and reported it to the police.
The police referred Jenny to a UNICEF supported help centre where Jenny received medical and psychosocial support and counseling. She has been able to return to school, but complains of ‘memory problems’, and struggles to retain information.
‘I am now more or less doing more or less ok now. Going back to school was ok but I have memory problems with the lessons I learn. I really don’t know why it happened but when I learn the lessons, I remember nothing.’
The man was arrested and has since been charged with child abduction and sexual abuse and is awaiting trial.

Follow us on social media: