Top 8 Cryptocurrencies you need to buy before 2022 for massive gains
With the current trend in the crypto market and a low return for Q4 of 2021. Expert has predicted a massive surge in price for Q1 of 2022..
Edujandon.com has taken out time to list the top cryptos you need to owe ahead of 2022 expected bull run.
As expected we would list Bitcoin and Ethereum as the top 2, but we know fully well that many can’t afford the current price and won’t love to owe just half or quarter of it.
So aside Bitcoin and Ethereum below are the top 8 you need to owe for massive gain ahead of Q1 of 2022 ;
1. BNB: Binance is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange globally based on daily trading volume. Binance aims to bring cryptocurrency exchanges to the forefront of financial activity globally. The idea behind Binance’s name is to show this new paradigm in global finance — Binary Finance, or Binance. Binance coin is one coin that we believe any crypto enthusiasts should owe ahead of 2022, considering the fact that it just introduced auto burn plus the benefits(launch pool and launchpad) you gain from holding them.
2. Solana: Solana is a highly functional open source project that banks on blockchain technology’s permissionless nature to provide decentralized finance (DeFi) solutions. While the idea and initial work on the project began in 2017, Solana was officially launched in March 2020 by the Solana Foundation with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
3. Avalanche (AVAX) :Avalanche is a layer one blockchain that functions as a platform for decentralized applications and custom blockchain networks. It is one of Ethereum’s rivals, aiming to unseat Ethereum as the most popular blockchain for smart contracts. It aims to do so by having a higher transaction output of up to 6,500 transactions per second while not compromising scalability
4. Polkadot (Dot) :Polkadot is an open-source sharded multichain protocol that connects and secures a network of specialized blockchains, facilitating cross-chain transfer of any data or asset types, not just tokens, thereby allowing blockchains to be interoperable with each other. Polkadot was designed to provide a foundation for a decentralized internet of blockchains, also known as Web3.
5. The Sandbox (SAND) : when we talk about the metaverse then Sand should cross your mind. Launched in 2011 by Pixowl, The Sandbox is a blockchain-based virtual world allowing users to create, build, buy and sell digital assets in the form of a game. By combining the powers of decentralized autonomous organizations (DAO) and non-fungible tokens (NFTs), the Sandbox creates a decentralized platform for a thriving gaming community.
6. Dogecoin: There is no denial that meme coin has played a role in the massive 2020 and 2021 crypto gains considering the fact that they have the highest returns in the above mention years. This has led to introduction of many meme coins but that doesn’t stop you from know the original meme coin. Dogecoin (DOGE) is based on the popular “doge” Internet meme and features a Shiba Inu on its logo. The open-source digital currency was created by Billy Markus from Portland, Oregon and Jackson Palmer from Sydney, Australia, and was forked from Litecoin in December 2013. Dogecoin’s creators envisaged it as a fun, light-hearted cryptocurrency that would have greater appeal beyond the core Bitcoin audience, since it was based on a dog meme. Tesla CEO Elon Musk posted several tweets on social media that Dogecoin is his favorite coin.
7. Cardano (ADA) : Cardano is a proof-of-stake blockchain platform that says its goal is to allow “changemakers, innovators and visionaries” to bring about positive global change. These hasn’t been much movement in the price of cardano but we strongly believe it will be among the top crypto to pay close attention to in the Q1 of 2022.
8. Cocos: This is another metaverse coin we have to talk about. Two reasons why it making the list is cus of it low supply and also cus it’s a metaverse coin. Cocos-BCX (COCOS) is a cryptocurrency and operates on the Ethereum platform. Cocos-BCX has a current supply of 100,000,000 with 42,015,868 in circulation.
This is a totally unbiased listing. We did out best to make sure on that, and to also make sure your portfolio is diversified. But don’t forget to still do your own research before investing.
If you are looking for where to buy any of these coin then click here to sign up on binance and start accumulating.
Lagos Police dismiss Sergeant over N98,000 extortion
Rapper, Travis Scott asks DJ to stop playing Asake’s song at club in US (Video below)
“Why I didn’t drop Cristiano Ronaldo from Portugal squad” – Martinez Lament
Suspected yahoo boy seen being cooked inside big pot (Video below)
“Wetin be this? Get her out of here” – Ruger blows hot after lady climbed on stage to showcase her body skills (Video below)
“No more hiding” – Uche Maduagwu says as he formally joins cross-dressing community (Photos below)
“Your death has made me a widow in my 20s” – Reality star, Ka3na breaks silence on husband’s death
“Dem Go Tear That Guy Shirt” – Reactions As Davido Allegedly Gives Street Beggar $100 Amid Touts (Video below)
News1 day ago
“The hate towards the Igbos in Nigeria is real” – Pere Lament
News1 day ago
“My cabinet members were afraid of what Buhari would do to them after I lost” – Goodluck Jonathan says
Economy1 day ago
Tinubu finally release new statement about increase in fuel price
Lifestyle1 day ago
Student Shows Ridiculous Way He Hides Food From His Roommates Who ‘Begs’ a Lot