There has been a mammoth story regarding the popular Yoruba actor, Olarenwaju James AKA “Baba Ijesha” who was caught red handed abusing a minor and has done so for over 7 years. It would be interesting to find out that the victim’s foster mum is also the popular female comedianne, popularly known as Princess..
In a newly released instagram video, Princess narrated the ordeal of training baba Ijesha as a young man while trying to secure admission into UNILAG for him and allowed him to penetrate into her inner circle – something she said she never does because of her extremely paranoid nature. It so happened that she left him with the kids for barely 3 minutes to go escort her visiting sister out of the apartment gate where she stays before “Baba Ijesha” took advantage of the situation to unleash on the young 7 years old girl then.
The girl suffered serious psychological effects and was performing badly in school. The biological parents of the child believed it was a spiritual problem and kept praying/fasting for the past 7 years. Princess, however felt something was off and decided to take steps in finding out the truth. This led the now 14 years old girl to confess that “Baba Ijesha” was the one that molested her.
They setup a CCTV at their home and invited the actor over to discuss a movie project, which was how he was caught, you can watch the full video below:
Something you should know about children molesters:
1. Paedophiles are on the increase today more than at any other time in history.
2. There are both male and female paedophiles.
3. They have no shame and have no conscience.
4. A paedophile does not know whether the victim is his daughter or her son. They are like dogs.
5. They are good pretenders. They can be doing one thing and the moment they see you coming they quickly change to another thing.
6. Most paedophiles are family members or other close acquaintances. Watch out who you have as your driver, house boy, house girl, nanny, home lesson teacher, that family friend you leave your kids with when you are away from home, your neighbour, colleague in your working place, etc. They are at times among family relatives, like in the case of Mr. Fidelis cited above.
7. They pretend to love their victim so much. They are the ones who take unusual interest in your child buying them gifts and always speaking good of them.
8. They work into your heart till you trust them so much that you won’t suspect them for anything.
9. They are not in haste. They take their time and work conscientiously till they win the trust of their victim.
10. They are full of ideas on how to get their target closer and closer till they strike.
11. When they succeed they are the ones that will tell the story of their conquest outside. They will carry the story of your family and your child for all to hear.
12. If they succeed once, it does not end there. They use blackmail, threat and subtle persuasions to hold their victims down and continue with their dirty acts till a major harm is done.
13. If they win the heart of your child, they will turn the child against you. They will make the child believe that you don’t care or that you don’t want them to grow up.
14. A paedophile has no inscription on the forehead to indicate that he or she is one.
15. They are like the devil; they don’t hear gentleman language.
16. If you choose to cover them they will do more harm. Expose them, give them no hiding place and they will cease from operating.
Ladies and gentlemen, let us all arise and fight against paedophiles. They are out to destroy our children’s lives
She Is 24 Not 14: Baba Ijesha Reveals Shocking Revelation (Details below)
THIS IS SERIOUS! See How People Are Selling And Buying This Huge Bundles Of Money In The Market Despite Being Poor (Details below)
IPOB Leader Releases Photos Of Members Killed In Imo, Accuses Nnamdi Kanu Of Pursuing Wrong Strategy (Details below)
Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down of Abuja, Lagos, North, Southeast May 30 (Details below)
Father Mbaka Explains Why He Was Kidnapped And What Happened to him (Details below)
Panic as Boko Haram Plans to Attack on National Assembly, And Others VIP Locations (Details below)
Shocking Video Footage of Baba Ijesha Molesting 14-Year-Old Girl (Video below)
5 Things You Never Know About Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Dare Who Died In His Sleep
- News2 days ago
BLACK FRIDAY: Many People Burnt To Death as Another Tragedy Strikes Nigeria (Details below)
- News2 days ago
Adam Oshiomhole Blows Hot, Blamed Governor Nasir El- Rufai And Buhari’s Government for Insecurity In Nigeria (Details below)
- Celebrity Gossip & Gist2 days ago
UNBELIEVABLE! Pastor Adeboye Reveals What Happened To A Senator Who Tried To Condemn His Church (Details below)
- News2 days ago
Baba Ijesha Was Dating Princess – Popular Comedian, Sir Koro Reveals