Connect with us

Celebrity Gossip & Gist

OH NO! 9-Year-Old Boy Is Killed While Trying To Prevent His Mother From Being Raped



A nine-year-old boy was killed with a machete while trying to prevent his mother from being raped.

The suspect has been arrested

The boy was asleep when he was suddenly woken by the sound of an intruder attacking his mum at their home in East Aceh, Indonesia.

With his father away at work, the nine-year-old ran into his mum’s bedroom and tried to stop the alleged attacker while screaming ”stop, stop”.

The attacker is then said to have hacked the boy to death with a machete during the attack on Friday, October 9.

The intruder fled the home carrying the child’s body, which was discovered floating in a nearby canal on Sunday morning.

Law enforcement arrested a suspect, named Samsul (35 years old) later that day in a palm oil plantation close to his home.

Like many people living in rural Indonesia, he has only one name.

Samsul reportedly put up a struggle but police shot him in the leg and video footage shows the him being handcuffed and taken away.

Arief Sukmono Wibowo, Inspector from Langsa Police said that Samsul had formerly served 15 years in prison for murder before being released a few months ago.

The policeman said that the scene at the house was ”heartbreaking” and said the boy’s ”entire body” was covered in stab wounds.

READ ALSO  Lenovo to pay $3.5M in settlement over vulnerable preloaded software

”There were wounds on his arms, shoulders, neck, jaw, chest, fingers, and more,” he added.

The police chief said Samsul had planned the attack and knew the victims’ rundown and secluded bamboo hut, which he often passed when he went to work at an oil palm plantation.

“The suspect knew that the victim’s husband was not home as he had gone to work to catch shrimp at night,” said Inspector Arief.

“When he was about to start the rape, the victim’s child woke up and screamed to leave his mother alone. The perpetrator killed the victim using a sharp weapon that he was carrying.”

Having allegedly murdered the 9-year-old, Samsul then reportedly continued raping his mum.

After Samsul fled the scene with the boy’s body, the women alerted neighbours, who then called the police.

Inspector Arief said Samsul was a regular offender who had been released from prison earlier this year.

The police chief added: “Previously the suspect had been in prison. Now we will aim for him to be sentenced to the death penalty.’’