Connect with us


Funeral Home Finds 20 Year-Old Woman Alive After Being Pronounced Dead



A Detroit woman (name withheld) has been found alive in a funeral home after being pronounced dead by paramedics on Sunday, August 25.

According to reports, the 20 year-old woman was found unresponsive in her home and the Southfield Fire Department paramedic was called..

On arrival, they found the woman not breathing and performed CPR and other live reviving methods on her for about 30 minutes, before pronouncing her dead.

In a statement by the Southfield Fire Department;

“At 7:34 a.m. on August 23, 2020, Southfield Fire Department paramedics arrived at a home in Southfield on a call for an unresponsive female. When paramedics arrived, they found a 20-year-old who was not breathing.

“The paramedics performed CPR and other life reviving methods for 30 minutes. Given medical readings and the condition of the patient, it was determined at that time that she did not have signs of life.

“Because there was no indication of foul play, as per standard operating procedure, the Oakland County Medical Examiner’s Office was contacted and given the medical data.

“The patient was again determined to have expired and the body was released directly to the family to make arrangements with a funeral home of their choosing.

“In an effort to respect the privacy of her family, the Southfield Fire Department is not currently releasing personal information on the patient.”
Local 4 reports that Southfield police allegedly saw her move and breathe and called the fire crews back, but the officials claim those were the side effects of the medication given to her.

The woman was transported to James H. Cole Funeral Home in Detroit on Schaefer Highway two hours later, and employees at the funeral home discovered that she was still breathing and very much alive.

James H. Cole Funeral Home confirmed this in a statement on Monday morning;

“After receiving clearance from the Oakland County Medical Examiner’s office she was transported to our funeral home.

Upon her arrival at the funeral home, our staff confirmed she was breathing and called EMS.”

READ ALSO  Defection: I am proud of you, Buhari tells Umahi