How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed
“Tips on how to retrieve your money after you have been scammed”. Please read careful and learn.
20% of social media users and shoppers have been scammed at one point or the other, either large bucks or small money and It’s quite painful.Many people don’t always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:
1. Screenshot all previous chats across all messaging app (IG and WhatsApp or FB).
2. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.
3. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text)
4. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the “TRANSACTION ID NUMBER”.
5. Go to any branch of the scam artist’s bank (the bank the scammer uses), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.
6. If you can, print out all those chats with the scammer, and submit it. While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER’S BANK and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionu[email protected]) . this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.
What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.
“I am confident that I am leaving office with Nigeria better in 2023 than in 2015” – President Buhari says as he gives his farewell speech
Rita Edochie reveals that the ‘Edochie’ family are fully behind May Edochie amidst marital crisis, calls Judy Austin a side chick
I will never call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Pastor Tunde Bakare
“Mercy Chinwo followed man” – Gospel singer stirs funny reactions with new skit
FG Declares May 29 Work-free Day
Heartwarming moment Deyemi Okanlawon proposed to wife again after 10 years in marriage (Video)
Nigerian rapper, Odumodu Blvck rejects request to perform at Tinubu’s inauguration
Elon Musk’s Neuralink receives US government approval to carry out studies of brain implants in humans
News2 days ago
“What does this girl really gain from posting half naked pictures, let’s keep the GWR aside” – Lady calls out Hilda Baci over her recently raunchy photo
Lifestyle2 days ago
“I rejected suitors” – 123yrs old woman searching for perfect man seeks love
Love & Relationship2 days ago
“She is too beautiful, men won’t let her be” – Man cries out to court over wife’s beauty, seeks divorce
Celebrity Gossip & Gist2 days ago
Assault: AFRIMEK fulfills promises to actress, Temidayo Morkinyo, shares receipt