We have been constrained to issue this statement in reference to the above statement credited to the person of the Chairman of Innoson Vehicles Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma OFR.
Ordinarily we would have ignored the statement and the publication in its entirety which appears to have gone viral in most social media platforms, knowing fully well that this is the handwork of mischief makers, but in a nation where silence may be seen as admission of the truth, we have been constrained to come out to officially ask the public to disregard it and set the record straight.1. There has never been any order and there will never be any order either from the Federal Government or its agencies to Innoson Vehicles to relocate his Vehicle Manufacturing Plant which is based in Nnewi to Lagos, Kaduna or any other place.
2. Innoson Vehicles has continually maintained a robust relationship with the Federal Government specifically under the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR. For example, under this present administration, Nnewi Auto-Industrial Park was initiated to support automobile parts manufacturing companies to come together and deliver support services, vehicle components, and raw materials required by the teeming automobile manufacturing companies in Nigeria.
A major beneficiary of this initiative is Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing.
3. In a recent press briefing to journalist’s, which was widely publicized across many media organizations, the Chairman of Innoson Group stated clearly that Innoson Vehicles “has enjoyed huge patronage and support from the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration”.
Furthermore, Innoson Vehicles has continually enjoyed patronage from the Federal Government and its agencies; specifically, The Nigerian Military, The Police Force, Federal Road Safety Commission, Fire Service, Immigration and lots more.
4. Innoson Vehicles is in partnership with the Nigerian Air Force for the development and promotion of joint activities to sustain the maintenance of the Nigerian Air Force Air Assets and other associated Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE) to enable the Nigerian Air Force to continuously carry out its constitutional obligations to the Nation.
Equally, it is also in collaboration with the Nigerian Army Authority for the local manufacture and supply of Armoured and Bullet-Proof Vehicles.
5. We, therefore, urge the general public to disregard the fallacious publication in its entirety as there is no element of truth therein.
Head Corporate Communications
A 27-Year-Old Man Came From USA To Marry In His Country But This Happened 35 Days After His Wedding (Details below)
Woman Confesse Of How Her Husband Introduced Her To His Kidnapping Business So The Can Make Money (Details below)
“Men Never Approach Me Because I’m Too Big, I Need A Black Guy, They Can Handle Me” Lady Says
Roommate of man accused of dating Lagos teenager stabbed to death
WOW! See Uniquely Designed Buildings You Never Thought Existed (Photos below)
This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Looks Like (Photos below)
Don’t View These Pictures If You Can’t Control Your Emotions (Photos below)
Dead Boy Allegedly Captured On Camera Roaming The Street While Family Was Preparing For Burial
- Entertainment2 days ago
“I Got Paid 10 Million Dollars To Pretend I Had COVID-19” – Rapper, AKA
- News2 days ago
Ranking: Highest Paid Premier League Players (Photos below)
- Love & Relationship1 day ago
Meet The Man Who Is Currently Married To 12 Wives, But He’s Not Satisfied As He Plans To Marry 8 More To Make Them 20
- Love & Relationship1 day ago
Serious Issue As Young Lady Tries To Return To Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Came Back From Abroad (See Chat below)