Graphic Photos Of Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer

It is a sad time for the family members of a little boy who died after walking into an open transformer.

A little boy has been electrocuted in Maikunkele, Bosso Local Government area of Niger State.

The sad incident happened yesterday.
It was gathered that the deceased identified as Muhammad Arafat was shocked to death after the transformer was left wide open and the innocent child walked into it.
The incident caused lament in the area as residents and symphathizers gathered at the scene to mourn where the boy passed away.
Community leaders, parents and stakeholders have been urged to ensure that transformers situated in areas are fenced and locked to guide against such unfortunate occurrences.

DON'T MISS: Download News app and get latest news updates directly to your phone!