Charles Oputa aka Charly Boy has revealed new things about his estranged partner, Deji Adeyanju who has parted ways with his OurMumuDonDo movement.
The last is yet to be heard about the controversy between Charly Boy and Deji Adeyanju over a suspected slush fund allegedly given to the former by Festus Keyamo.
The money which runs into millions of naira was paid secure the political support of the 67 year old Charly Boy for President Muhammadu Buhari while Deji Adeyanju languished behind bars for over 70 days.
Charly Boy in his latest interview with Roots TV Nigeria has questioned the motivations of Deji Adeyanju and his foray into activism.
He revealed in another interview that he will make fresh revelations about the controversy which is capable of shaking Nigeria.
Here are 6 key things Charly Boy said about Deji Adeyanju during Roots TV interview:
(1) Deji Adeyanju is a PDP poster boy.
(2) Deji is passionate about activism but he is looking for publicity and quick fame.
(3) Deji prayed to be arrested but he didn’t know his detainment would last that long.
(4) Deji wanted to boost his reputation with the arrest like Nnamdi Kanu.
(5) Deji lacks an understanding of what activism is all about.
(6) Charly Boy claimed he was already working on reforming the OurMumuDonDo movement and probably doing away with Deji and his men as they didn’t have serious streams of income.
Watch the full interview below: