Connect with us

News

 Heartbreaking Photos Of Family Of 7 Killed By Generator Fumes In Benin

Published

on

The graphic and heartbreaking photos of a family of seven, who died after they were choked to death by generator fume inside their room in Edo State, have emerged. 

News had reported on Tuesday that the residents of Egor community in Benin City, the Edo State capital, were left in total shock after father, mother and five children were found dead at their home in a suspected case of carbon monoxide poisoning.

A Facebook user, Kingsley Nosa has taken to the social networking platform to share photos from the scene which show the young family lying on bare floor after being choked to death as a result of too much inhalation of generator fume.

See more photos 

Advertisement
Comments

Trending