Connect with us

Celebrity Gossip & Gist

Mum-of-three accidentally killed herself with lethal cocktail of prescription drugs

Published

on

A mum-of-three who was struggling to sleep while her partner was away accidentally killed herself with a lethal cocktail of prescription drugs.

Katrina Glynn, 34, swallowed the deadly mix of pills, which included paracetomol and temazapam in what a coroner branded a “game of chemical Russian Routlette”.

The former healthcare worker was suffering from bouts of anxiety and sleeplessness while her partner was away working on the oil rigs, her inquest heard.

She was found dead on her couch by her niece at home in Bolton, Greater Manchester on August 3 last year.

Miss Glynn had a history of severe anxiety and post natal depression.

As a result took a number of different prescribed medication to help her manage her problems.

Follow us on social media:
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Comments

Trending