Nigeria LNG Limited, was incorporated as a limited liability company on May 17, 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for export. The establishment of NLNG is backed by the NLNG Act.
We seek to engage suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Operator
REF: P0/201 7/001
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
The appointee would be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the assigned plants on a shift basis.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operate the process and service units within the prescribed limits to achieve production targets for quantity and quality, safely and efficiently
- Prepare equipment for maintenance in accordance with appropriate procedures
- Participate in shutdowns
- Respond to plant process changes and upsets so that loss of production is kept at a minimum
- Manage process and service unit’s start-ups and shutdowns competently without affecting units that are to remain online Undertake constant evaluation of plant-operating conditions so abnormalities are promptly resolved
- Execute on a daily basis, routine and non-routine operations for the assigned area taking due care to implement HSE considerations for the activity
- Keep abreast of changes to operating procedures and control system
- Ensure effective start-of-shift orientation and shift handover.
The right candidate should:
Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Petroleum, Mining, Industrial, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
Not be more than 28 years old by June 1st 2017
Have completed the NYSC year by May 2017
Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
Possess good communications and problem solving skills
In addition the following documents (High National Diploma HND, NYSC Discharge Certificate and Birth Certificate) must be attached for the application to be valid.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
When the page opens, click on “Careers” then “Job Portal” to apply for this vacancy. You will receive an e-mail with your reference code, indicating that your application has been successfully submitted.
Application Deadline: 25th May, 2017.
“Stay off social media when choosing partners, 90% are influenced wrongly” – Harrysong
Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona: Benzema & Kroos goals help Real leapfrog Barca to 2nd
“My friend intends to propose to his girlfriend that I caught cheating” – Man seeks advice
Hunger will kill me, my daughter and grandma if I don’t hawk – 26-year-old single mother amputated at 11
See What A Very Popular Nollywood Actress Was Caught Doing In A Movie Set (Photos below)
I have children – Actress Rita Dominic opens up (Video)
Nnamdi Kanu Sends A Strong Bible Verse To Gov Uzodinma After Another Police Station Attack (Details below)
Man Went To Stadium To Watch Football Match, But See What He Was Doing That Got People Talking (Photos below)
- Lifestyle2 days ago
- Crime2 days ago
“He Ordered me to Undress and I Refused” – 16-year-old Student Narrates How Her Hand Was Cut Off After Resisting Rape (Details below)
- Love & Relationship2 days ago
“Right or Wrong”-This Reverend Sister Dumped Catholic Church And Married Her Lover
- News2 days ago
Dangote Gives N30m, Tinubu gives N20m – See How Much Was Made From Aisha Buhari Book Launch Donations (Details below)