Connect with us


OMG! See What a Teacher Did to a 7-year-old Boy for Disturbing His Class (Photos)



​A school teacher has shocked many people with his unbelievably act of thuggery after inflicting heavy injuries on a little boy he was teaching.

Timothy Randall Korr, a primary school tutor from Baltimore has been arrested.

He was arrested after allegedly slamming a 7-year-old pupil against a wall just for being disruptive in class.

According to The Sun UK, Timothy Randall Korr, 25, has been charged with child abuse, assault, reckless endangerment and neglect of a minor – following claims he broke Trayvon Grayson’s jaw, knocked two of his teeth out and left him with cuts and bruises.

If convicted, he faces up to 85 years behind bars.

Little Trayvon’s parents, Lateekqua Jackson and Trayvon Grayson Sr., reported their son’s injuries require surgery, according to police – who arrested Korr after reviewing school surveillance footage.

Police spokesman Chief T.J. Smith said: “The video does show him carrying the child and slamming him up against the wall, and it’s very difficult to watch.”

Trayvon Grayson was left injured

Korr, a tutor at City Springs Elementary School in Baltimore, reportedly told officers he had been physically removing Trayvon from his class for being disruptive – when he tripped and the child “hit himself” on the wall.

Trayvon’s mother Lateekqua, said her son is still “shaking in his sleep” following the incident, which saw him rushed to Johns Hopkins Hospital with blood pouring from his mouth.

READ ALSO  Melania and Barron Trump Finally Move Into The White House

She told KPTV: “He can’t throw himself into the wall and fracture his jaw and lose his teeth.

“He’s only 7 years old. He’s so small he’s not going to do the damage to himself.”

The Baltimore Curriculum Project, Korr’s employer, confirmed he has been fired over the incident.

The organisation’s executive vice president Larry Schugam said: “We are heartsick that this child suffered this injury.

“We pray for his complete and quick recovery and for his family as well. Until the investigation is complete, we are not able to make any further statements.”