Connect with us

News

Man Cries Out As Fire Burns Down His Mom’s Shop, All His Family’s School Certificates

Published

on

​Facebook user cries out as fire burnt down mom shop and all his family school certificates

It was a tragic Christmas for one Ilesanmi Fagboyinbo Oluwatobiloba Emmanuel, who shared this sad story on his Facebook wall.

When JTownConnect Metro spoke with Ilesanmi Fagboyinbo Oluwatobiloba Emmanuel, he narrated the story as thus:

It all happened in a blink of an eyes, till this very moment I still don’t believe it. Our shop is attached to our living room. We all went to Church in the evening, probably when PHCN brought a high voltage, a Unclad wire sparked out and inflamed the cloths in one of our room.

Neighbors were able to stop the fire but not until it got my mom shop burnt down including my whole school certificates and that of my siblings.

Advertisement
Comments

Trending