A commercial bus has been burnt beyond repair due to overheating in the Ojodu Berger area of Lagos state.
A danfo bus has been razed by fire in an incident which, fortunately, had no casualties. The yellow commercial bus reportedly burst into flames on Thursday, September 15, along the Grammar school in Ojudu Berger area of Lagos State. An eyewitness at the scene revealed that the bus became engulfed in flames after its issues with overheating was ignored.
After the fire was put out, what remained of the bus was towed away by the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) officials.
Actress Tonto Dikeh reacts as NCPC denies appointing her as Peace Ambassador
BREAKING: Aisha Separates From Husband Buhari – Kemi Olunloyo Drops Hot Gist
Zamfara schoolgirls: Even your party leaders are worried, step down now! – Bamgbose confronts Buhari
Mother who allegedly lost her son 3 years ago, breaks down in tears as she finds him in the street as a mad man (Photos+Video)
You Will Pay For The Hotel, He Will Sleep With You And Give You 2k – Nkechi Blessing Tells Fans Who Want To Snatch Her New Man
I Found My Maid Alone Sleeping Like This, I Did This To Her (Photos below)
Jubilations in Nigeria as President Buhari Makes Important Announcement (Details below)
5 Things a Woman Wants in the Morning, But She Will Never Say It Out (Details below)
- Lifestyle2 days ago
SHOCKING: Lady With Massive Melons Reveals What She Has Done to Alot Of Men This Year (Details below)
- News2 days ago
Female student fights her lecturer and tears his shirt for not allowing her write an exam (Video)
- Entertainment2 days ago
Tattoo Saga: Yul Edochie advises celebrities to be grateful when fans show them ‘fan love’
- Crime21 hours ago
Curvy Woman Caught Sleeping With 13-year-old, See Why She Did It (Details below)