Connect with us

News

OMG! Danfo Bus Bursts Into Flames In The Middle Of The Road Due To Overheating (Photos) 

Published

on

​A commercial bus has been burnt beyond repair due to overheating in the Ojodu Berger area of Lagos state.

A danfo bus has been razed by fire in an incident which, fortunately, had no casualties. The yellow commercial bus reportedly burst into flames on Thursday, September 15, along the Grammar school in Ojudu Berger area of Lagos State. An eyewitness at the scene revealed that the bus became engulfed in flames after its issues with overheating was ignored.

After the fire was put out, what remained of the bus was towed away by the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) officials.

Advertisement
Comments

Trending