Connect with us

News

SAD: Twins Die in Their Bedroom After Spraying Insecticide (PHOTOS)

Published

on

​A Facebook user has shared the tragic story of 15 year old twins who died after spraying insecticide in their rooms. The terrible event happened in Ghana.


The strange thing about the death of these young twinies is that….

A night before their demise, they decided to spray their room with insecticide spray just to kill insects like mosquitoes and the rest.

The next morning they were found very weak on their beds; Rushed to hospital to be pronounced dead.. .

May their souls rest in peace

Follow us on social media:
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Comments

Trending