Connect with us

News

TRAGIC! Whole Family Burnt To Death In Their Home As Deadly Fire Ravaged Building (Graphic Photos)

Published

on

A fire which ravaged a building at night has left behind irreparable damage as people lay dead from the devastating effect.
Up to seven persons including a man, his four children and two visitors lost their lives when fire engulfed a flat at house number W.297 at Worakese, a surburb of Asante Mampong, Ghana, in the early hours of today, June 3.
According to Adom TV, they were sadly trapped by burglar proof and neighbours could not even enter and rescue them.
The cause of the fire was not immediately known.
According to the landlady, Madam Elizabeth Amoah, at about 12:30am in the early hours of today, they heard people shouting that one of the flats in the house was on fire.
She said they woke up and saw that the three-bedroom flat occupied by the deceased, Mr Isaac Botwe, an Estate Officer at Obuasi, his four children and two of his guests was on fire.
They called the Fire Service from Mampong and Ejura but before they could bring the fire down, the occupants have been burnt beyond recognition.
Their bodies has been deposited at Mampong District hospital mortuary for autopsy.

Advertisement
Comments

Trending