Connect with us


SAD NEWS: Family Loses Three Children As They Welcomed 4th Child



A family in Egbeda are currently wailing and yelling instead of rejoicing after losing the three children they had shortly after welcoming the 4th one. The father had left all of them,  Ifeoma, nine; Emeka, seven; and Udeoma, three at home to visit their mother and the new born at the hospital when the incident opened. It was reported that the candle he lit down for them to see was the cause of the deadly inferno. Emeka and his younger ones all died before help could get to them.
The incident happened at No 20, Fakoya Street, Vulcaniser Bus Stop, Egbeda, Akowonjo yesterday around 10pm.
The charred body of the dead children have been deposited in a mortuary by the police who were called in.