Connect with us

News

2-Year-Old Baby Burnt To Death As Stored Petrol Cause Fire Outbreak In Ibafo

Published

on

A-2-year old child was burnt to death this morning after fire broke out at his parents home in Ibafo, Ogun state. A resident in the area said the fire started after gallons of petrol stored in the compound by a neighbour ignited due to heat in the area. The woman who was alleging selling the fuel ran after the incident. The fire razed the whole building and shops around.

Advertisement
Comments

Trending